about the policy
This policy provides information on how VALUESPOT collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website.
1. How does VALUESPOT collect your personal information?
- Information you provide: You generally provide us your personal information when you browse our website, for example, when you search for products, placing an order, reviewing products you have purchased on your website or contacting us for assistance. They type of information that you provide us include your contact and delivery details, searches, views, and downloads, your location and device information (including a unique identifier for your device), purchases, payment and other financial data, or other preferences.
- Information we automatically collect from you: we usually automatically collect and store certain information about how you use our website. We use “cookies” and other unique identifiers collect information. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer only if you agree. It helps us to distinguish you from other users of our website and provide you with an enhanced browsing experience.
- Information we receive from third parties and other publicly available sources: We may receive information about you from third parties including our shipping service providers, payment service providers, and advertising service providers. Our approved third parties such as search engines, providers of analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies may also set cookies when you use our website.
2. How do we use your personal information?
Registration and relationship management:
We use your personal information to register you as a new customer and to manage our relationship with you more efficiently, including communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers which may be of interest to you.
We use your personal information to receive and handle orders, ensure we efficiently deliver products and services, and process payments.
Improving our website, applications, products, and services:
Recommending/advertising products or services.
It is sometimes necessary to collect your personal information to complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary, and detecting fraud.
3. Does VALUESPOT share your personal information?
We do not sell, rent, or loan your personal information to any non-affiliated third parties, except as described in this policy.
Working with third party service providers:
We usually engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. These include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, processing payments, performing data analysis, providing marketing services, transmitting content, and providing customer service.
Please note that some third-party service providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. If you decide to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of any of our third-party service provider, your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Please note that from time to time, we may sell or buy other businesses and/or services. Customer information is generally one of the assets transferred in such transactions. If part or all of the assets of VALUESPOT are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Detecting fraud and abuse:
We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Legal and regulatory compliance:
We may use your information to assist law enforcement and respond to regulatory or other legal inquiries, or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
4. Do you have any choice?
Yes, you do.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, or asking for a review of a purchase you made on our website, we imply that you consent to us to collect and use it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, we will either ask you directly to express your consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. In addition, you will always be requested to consent us to collect information via cookies before we place cookies on your device(s).
You can choose not to provide consent by (a) not accepting the placement of cookies on your device, (b) not completing transactions on our website, (c) not using the services of our third-party service providers, and/or (d) not subscribing (or unsubscribing) to our newsletter. However, this means you might not be able to take a full advantage of many of our products and service offerings. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any Services that require you to sign in.