Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply between the seller, VALUESPOT Limited, P.O. Box 1093-00606, Nairobi, Kenya (hereinafter also referred to as “we” or “VALUESPOT”) and the buyer, who is a consumer (hereinafter also referred to as “you”), for all purchase agreements made via the VALUESPOT website.
Is there an order limit?No, there is no limit for your order in the VALUESPOT online shop.
You can make an order at any time of the day, any day of the week. However, see Shipping & Delivery for more information about deliveries, including delivery timelines and fees.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change orders that have already been placed. We cannot change the size or color of an item. However, you can change the delivery and billing addresses if the order has not been shipped (see below).
Please note that prices can change. Our offer depends on promotions, trends, and the stock of articles. If the price of a product is reduced but you have already bought it, we cannot give you any retrospective reimbursement of the difference.
You can use tracking information in your order details to track your order. Most packages arrive on time, but, sometimes, the tracking information may show as ‘delivered’ and you still haven’t received your order. Please note that in rare cases, packages may say ‘delivered’ up to 48 hours before arrival.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can’t find it within 48 hours of expected delivery, you should verify the shipping address under My Orders and check if someone else accepted your delivery. If these efforts do not yield desired results, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an item is missing from your package, it may have been shipped separately. You should go to My Orders to see if your missing item is in another shipment. If this is not the case, send us an email to email@example.com.
Please note that our shipping carrier may occasionally return packages to us as undelivered. When the carrier returns a package to us as an undelivered, we will issue a full refund (including shipping charges, except for some handling charges). A package might be returned as undelivered for several reasons:
- The address is incorrect or outdated or our system doesn’t recognize the way an address was entered.
- We cannot deliver to the address that was provided, or the package was assigned to a carrier that can’t deliver to that address.
- The address was not easily readable. In rare cases, address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens, a carrier will return the package to us.
- The package was damaged in transit. If a package is damaged while it’s on its way to you, the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
Please note that we cannot re-ship orders that carriers return to us as undelivered. If you still want to purchase items that were undelivered, place a new order on our website.
If you suspect your order can’t be delivered as addressed, and you haven’t received confirmation of its return or refund four weeks after from the estimated delivery date, please contact us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can cancel items or orders that have not been shipped.
- Go to My Orders and select the order you want to cancel.
- Click ‘cancel’ next to the order you want to cancel.
- After submitting the cancellation, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to the email address on your account.
- You can also confirm that the order was canceled by visiting My Orders.
Changing your order information
You can update your shipping and billing address related to your order before it is shipped. Please note that orders that have been shipped cannot be modified. To modify information related to your unshipped order:
- Go to My Orders.
- Click ‘view’ next to the order you want to change.
- The click ‘edit’ next to the addresses you want to change.
You can add, edit, and delete addresses for future orders. You can also select a default address to make it easier to place an order.To add and manage your addresses:
- Go to “My Account”.
- The click “Addresses”.
- To add a new address, select either “add new billing address” or “add new shipping address” and follow instructions as provided.
- To edit, delete, or duplicate an address, select the box before the address and then click ‘edit’, ‘delete’, or ‘duplicate’, and continue as instructed.
Please note that updating an address in “Addresses” will not change the shipping address on any of the open order. For information on how to change the shipping address on any open order, see ‘Changing your order information’ above.
You can submit a request for us to permanently close your VALUESPOT account and delete your personal information. Go to “My VALUESPOT” to sign into your account and click “Close My Account”. A confirmation notification will be sent to the email address linked to your account.
Please note that once your account is closed, it is no longer accessible by you or anyone else, and it cannot be restored. If you decide later that you want to start ordering from our website again, you’ll need to create a new account.