- Apply a few drops to the face in the ev...
A lightweight, high-strength and non-irritating vitamin A. Helps reduce wrinkles, dark spots, and early signs of aging.
How to use:
- Apply a few drops to the face in the evening.
- Do not use with other retinoid products, copper peptides, direct acids, or direct vitamin c.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Squalane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone.
Note: Ingredients correct at time of publishing on the website. Always check product packaging.