- tesa® adhesive nails are suitable for hanging...
- tesa® adhesive nails are suitable for hanging objects up to 2 kg per nail or 4 kg when using 2 nails and serves as a clever alternative to nails or screws.
- Strong hold, however, please note that this is a maximum weight that cannot be achieved under all conditions. For extra caution (especially for breakable items), it is recommended to hang lighter item than the maximum weight. Do not stick on vinyl wallpaper or in wet rooms.
- Ideal for tiles and metal surfaces. Optimal results would not be achieved under different surfaces.
- The adhesive nail is reusable with new Powerstrip adhesive strips for tiles and metal – for ecologically sensible gluing.
- Easy to apply – no tools needed: thanks to optimal adhesive performance, the wall hooks can be easily and quickly attached and removed without leaving any residues/marks on the wall.
- Box contents: 2 adhesive nails.
- Product dimension: 1.3 x 12 x 14 cm; 28g.
- Color: white.
- A quality German brand.
How to apply:
- Ensure the best possible bond by cleaning the surface of dirt and dust with a dust-free cloth. Before using, make sure that your surface is strong enough to take the weight of the object you want to attach.
- Apply the Adhesive Strip on the wall, with the blue tab facing the wall.
- Press down evenly over the entire strip as instructed on the manual for at least 5 seconds and only then remove the protective foil. By pressing down, the flexible polymer chains are activated to form U-shaped links with the surface. It’s these links that give such a secure and reliable bond, so the harder and more evenly you press, the better the bond.
- Now apply the tesa® Adhesive Nail by aligning it on the top edge of the strip then folding it down. Press down evenly all over the entire nail for at least 5 seconds.
- The tab should be left accessible behind your object or beneath the nail for easy removal.
- Check video in the gallery section for further guidance.
How to remove:
When you want to move your picture or object, or change it for something new, just grab the exposed tab at the end of each strip and stretch down to 35cm, slowly and parallel to the wall. The stretching will elongate the polymer chains and release the bond. Be sure not to press the Adhesive Nail against the wall while stretching, as this may cause the strip to tear. The Adhesive Strip can be removed leaving nothing but a clean and intact surface.
Note: to ensure you have applied the strip and the nail properly and to avoid damage on your sensitive items, hang an unbreakable item for a day. If it hasn’t fallen off after 24 hours, it will continue to hold. For further guidance, see video link in the gallery section
A reusable solution:
You can reuse the nails again and again by buying a corresponding refill pack of the tesa® Adhesive Strips for Wallpaper & Plaster for the same weight and replay as instructed above.