- Clever alternative to screws: with the tesa® ...
- Clever alternative to screws: with the tesa® ceiling hook, you can securely hang a decorative item, mosquito nets, other items (even on walls) without drilling.
- Easy on and off: The self-adhesive hook can be attached very easily and quickly. The hook also gives you the option to remove it anytime without leaving traces on the surface and even reuse/attach it somewhere else.
- Strong holding performance: The proven tesa® Powerstrips technology ensures a strong adhesive performance; the maximum weight that can be hang on the hook is 500g.
- Rotatable hook head: the head of the hook can be rotated to enable precise positioning of objects.
- Ideal surfaces: wallpaper and plaster. Not suitable for use on styrofoam, foamed material, surfaces with non-stick coating, porous materials.
- Included components: 1 hook, 1 tesa® Powerstrips.
- Item Dimensions L x W x H39 x 120 x 140 mm; 120g.
- Color: White.
- A quality German brand.
How to use:
- EASY ON: Clean the surface with a dry, dust-free cloth. Press the strip over the entire surface and as evenly and firmly as possible for at least 5 seconds on the surface. The blue side of the handle must face the ceiling wall. Detach the transparent base plate from the ceiling hook and press it onto the adhesive strip for at least 5 seconds. Now put the hook on the plate and move it sideways in the “ON” direction” until it clicks into place. Notes: First apply adhesive strips to the surface. Do not touch the adhesive surfaces.
- EASY OFF: Loosen the ceiling hook from the base plate by sliding it sideways in the “OFF” direction. Hold the base plate firmly without pressing it against the ceiling. Grab the strip by the handle and slowly pull it off approx. 25cm parallel to the ceiling (not down or to the side). Note: Not pulling it off parallel to the ceiling or too quickly could cause the adhesive strip to tear or damage the surface.
- For further guidance, see video link in the gallery section.
There are no reviews yet.