Dr Vanita Rattan CeraPep Moisturiser (with an airless pump) is an anti-aging, anti-pigmentation, non-comedogenic moisturiser, safe for skin of colour. Contains DermStimTM an anti-pigmentation, anti-aging stem cell technology for skin of colour.
It is NAFE SAFE to minimise chances of irritation No Denatured Alcohol, No Fragrance and No Essential Oils. Suitable for use around the eye area, ensuring the product does not enter the eye. Wash out immediately if it does.
Why is it for skin of colour?
- Skin of colour requires more ceramides, and more tyrosinase inhibitors for hyperpigmentation than lighter skin tones. Cera Pep Moisturiser contains both.
- Niacinamide has been used to strengthen the skin barrier and Peptides help stimulate collagen.
- It is ‘NAFE SAFE’ to minimise chances of irritation i.e. No Denatured Alcohol, No Fragrance and No Essential Oils. Irritation can be more problematic for darker skin tones, and therefore it should be avoided where possible.
How to use:
Apply in the morning after Dr V Micellar Gel Wash, follow with InZincable SPF50.
Use in the evening after Dr V Antioxidant Power Serum to lock in actives.
Warning: In general, only apply the products in this range on normal, clean skin, not if cracked/damaged. In the rare event of skin irritation or an allergic skin reaction, please discontinue use and contact your doctor if required.
Not for persons with a history of reactions to skincare products, very dry/sensitive skin, damaged skin or if active skin conditions are present i.e., seborrhoeic dermatitis, severe eczema.
Side effects: very rare but may include temporary redness, dry skin, spots, irritation, inflammation.
STORAGE: STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE (ROOM TEMP. OR BELOW). DO NOT REFRIGERATE OR PLACE IN SUNLIGHT.
- Peptides: Acetyl Hexapeptide-49 (neurotransmitter-inhibiting peptide to help improve wrinkles)
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8 (multifunctional neuropeptide to strengthen skin barrier)
- Ceramides (improves skin hydration, tones, texture and strengthens skin barrier)
- Niacinamide (2%), (minimises pores, fine lines and pigmentation)
- Glycerin (4%), (water magnet to hydrate skin)
- Emollients (25%) (Shea Butter, Olive Glycerides, Triglycerides) (smooth skin cells which brightens skin)
- Algae extract (improves UV damage, anti-oxidant and hydrating)
- Glycyrrhizic Acid (improves hyperpigmentation and fine lines)
- Buddleja Davidii Leaf Cell Culture Extract (anti pigmentation)
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract (anti-oxidant & skin soothing)
- Aloe Extract (anti-inflammatory)
- Panthenol (anti-inflammatory)
- Vitamin E (anti-oxidant)
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Niacinamide, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Urea, Panthenol, Buddleja Davidii Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Ceramide NP, Acetyl Hexapeptide-49, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Olive Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, PEG 8, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Pantolactone, Carbomer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylparaben.