Featuring our breakthrough Purescreen® naturally-sourced zinc oxide technology. This gentle formula provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB baby sun protection by creating a screen between baby’s skin and the sun’s rays. It’s also free of irritating chemicals, fragrance, parabens, phthalates, and dyes, so it’s suitable for use on sensitive skin.
- Tear free.
- Water resistant (80 minutes).
- Dermatologist tested.
How to use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- immediately after towel drying.
- at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Key ingredient: Zinc Oxide 21.6%
Other ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Glyceryl Behenate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin