Oil control kit for your skin.
When your skin over-produces sebum, the pores get clogged, and the bacteria in the skin convert the triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol, which would irritate the skin. The free fatty acids will trigger your melanocytes and cause skin pigmentation. Here are the products that you can include in your skin care routine to address the problem. Please note that the bundle has a minimum product 3 (the CeraVe Cleanser, the PAULA’s CHOICE BHA Exfoliant, and the Facetheory Superegel Moisturizer) at a minimum price of Ksh 9,800. The other products are are critical for oil control but can be added optionally to the bundle by clicking ‘Add item to bundle…’. Also take note of size option for some of the products:
- Cerave SA Smoothing Cleanser: while the bottle of this product is branded for dry skin, it is actually a very good cleanser for oily skin because it has salicylic acid as one of the key ingredients.
- PAULA’S CHOICE 2% Skin Perfecting BHA Liquid Exfoliant: this exfoliant will also help to unclog your pores. It also contains green tea extract that can help minimize irritation.
- The Ordinary Retinol 0.2% in Squalane or PAULA’S CHOICE CLINICAL 0.3% Retinol 2% Bakuchiol Treatment: retinol will help you increase the skin turnover and make your skin look younger.
- The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%: Azelaic acid is a great multifunctional ingredient that would work well with your skin without damaging the skin barrier or lead to pigmentation. It is a good for exfoliant, it reduces redness on the skin, and acts as an antioxidant.
- Facetheory Supergel Oil-free Moisturiser M3 for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin: this product is excellent for hydrating the skin while reducing sebum production.
- Neutrogena® Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50: for sun protection during the day.