- A mineral sunscreen. The Dry-Touch technology of Neutrogena® ensures that this sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish.
- Oil-free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).
- Sweat and Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist tested.
Note: this sunscreen is made with Zinc oxide and leaves a white cast on the face when applied. This shouldn’t be a problem if you are applying makeup on top. If you want a physical sunscreen without a white cast, see Dr. Vanita Rattan INZINCABLE SPF50.
How to use:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Active ingredient: Zinc oxide 21.6% (sunscreen).
Inactive ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/leaf/stem Juice, Glyceryl Behenate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone/bis-vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Note: Ingredients correct at time of publishing on the website. Always check product packaging.
sunscreen for oily skin
sunscreen for combination skin
sunscreen for dry skin
sunscreen for normal skin