What It’s Good For
- Nurtures and hydrates baby’s dry skin to leave it feeling soft and supple
- Gentle enough to be used on baby’s face
- Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
- Tested to minimise allergy risk
- Suitable for daily use on sensitive skin
- Shea Butter: Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. Protects skin from dehydration, restores skin’s suppleness and improves the appearance of dry skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from Apricot Kernels and contains Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Within our formulas, it helps moisturize and soften skin.
- Olive Fruit Oil: A valuable oil for skin and hair care, olive oil has been used for centuries as a cosmetic and food by peoples of the Mediterranean region. The oil is obtained by cold pressing of ripe olives and it is the first press, or “extra vierge” oil, that is used for creams, lotions, hair treatments and ointments. Extra virgin contains a high level of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish. It is very beneficial for dry, damaged, or split hair.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil/Rice Bran Oil, Tocopherol.