Porebright Serum N10 contains 10% niacinamide (vitamin B3) and actives that reduce pore-size, reduce redness and gently brighten skin. The active ingredients include niacinamide, azelaic acid, salicylic acid, aloe vera, and Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Niacinamide, also known as niacin (vitamin B3), has been shown to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and acne lesions.
- Azelaic acid is derived from wheat, rye and barley. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties combat clogged pores and acne by killing acne-causing bacteria. Studies show that azelaic acid can reduce hyperpigmentation. Azelaic acid is recommended for moderate acne, and skin pigmentation (including melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and as an alternative to hydroquinone.
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates while sodium lactate and sodium hyaluronate protect skin’s moisture balance.
- Aloe vera is nature’s astringent which can help to clarify excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is the salt of hyaluronic acid, which acts as a skin humectant.
This serum is free from animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
How to use:
Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Aqua, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Azelaic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice.
Note: Ingredients correct at time of publishing on the website. Always check product packaging.
There are no reviews yet.