- Ceramide is a component of the protective layer that helps your skin to retain moisture. This layer can diminish with age and exposure to environmental stressors. Our Cera-C Pore Reducing Toner helps to replenish it and restore your skin’s natural balance.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) helps your skin to absorb moisture.
- Stabilised vitamin C fights acne-causing bacteria and brightens skin.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin. Aloe vera and vitamin E soothe. Lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, helps to even out skin tone.
- Facetheory toners are alcohol-free. This gives them a slightly different feel to an alcohol toner and makes them less likely to irritate sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
How to use:
Use after cleansing. Place a cotton pad over the top of the bottle and tip once quickly to dampen the pad. Gently apply over the entire face and neck avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse. Follow with serum and moisturiser. May be used daily.
- CERAMIDES: Ceramides are found in your skin, so they are safe for all skin types and in the delicate eye area. They help restore cutaneous skin elasticity, helping skin to appear smoother. Ceramides are compatible with acid exfoliants, which may help facilitate their absorption.
- NIACINAMIDE: Also known as niacin (vitamin B3), it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- PANTHENOL: Panthenol (vitamin B5) is a humectant used on the skin and hair to attracts water to its surface and protects against water loss.
- VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE): Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- LACTIC ACID: An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin by breaking down the material that binds together skin cells.
Full ingredients list: Aqua, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Betaine, Lactic Acid, Glycosphingolipids, Glycolipids, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Gellan Gum, Calcium PCA, Xanthan Gum.
This product is free from:
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
Note: Ingredients correct at time of publishing on the website. Always check product packaging.