Key Ingredients & How they work:
- Niacinamide: reduces hyperpigmentation
- Tetrahexyl decyl ascorbate: (lighten hyperpigmentation)
- Liquorice root extract: tyrosinase inhibitor (lighten hyperpigmentation)
- Tocopheryl acetate: Anti oxidant – Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant (powerful water magnet)
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Emollient, skin softener. This is a long chain ‘good’ alcohol that creates a healing environment for the skin. (Not Denatured alcohol, a short chain alcohol that can dry the skin)
- Glycerine: Humectant (water magnet creating a healing environment for skin)
- Jojoba Oil: wax ester, similar to sebum and an effective moisturiser, semi occlusive coating to the skin allowing skin to be protected from environmental stress.
- Dimethicone and cyclopentasiloxane are silicones creating a hydrating environment for softer, flatter scar formation.
- Panthenol and allantoin: anti inflammatory
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Trigliceride, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Allantoin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Pantolactone, CetylPalmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.
NO FRAGRANCE, NO DENATURED ALCOHOL, NO ESSENTIAL OILS, NO IRRITANTS
How to use:
Apply DR V Kids Magic Cream 2-3 times a day on hyperpigmented skin, after skin has fully healed from injury.
Warning: Only use on unbroken skin. If any sensitivity or irritation, please stop use. Not to be used in conjunction with other treatment creams.