- Vitamin B5, which is known as panthenol, is the key ingredient of Hydrium Watery Toner. B5 has moisturizing, regenerating, and anti-inflammatory effects and is safe to use on all skin type...
- Vitamin B5, which is known as panthenol, is the key ingredient of Hydrium Watery Toner. B5 has moisturizing, regenerating, and anti-inflammatory effects and is safe to use on all skin type.
- Skin concerns: aging/ wrinkles, dryness/ hydration, dullness / radiance, irritation/ calming, oil control/ pores
- Skin type: All skin types – combination, dry, normal, oily.
- Can be used during the day and at night.
- Dermatologist tested
- Cruelty FREE, Parabens FREE, Sulfate FREE, Mineral Oil FREE, Artificial Fragrance FREE, and Alcohol FREE.
How to use:
- After cleansing, soak a cotton pad with the toner and gently wipe across the face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Gently pat the entire face for better absorption.
- Can be used when you wipe away residue after cleansing. You can also wash your face with the toner when your skin is stimulated with dryness. Just mix this toner and water by the ratio of 8:2 and rinse your face at the last stage of the cleansing routine.
- If your skin feels extra dry and heated, you can soak the cotton pads with this toner and use as toner sheet mask.
- Can also be used as a mist so you can spray on your face when you feel dryness during the day.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate.
Note: Ingredients correct at time of publishing on the website. Always check product packaging.