This tinted sunblock gives your complexion a boost of luminosity. This mineral sunscreen is powered by EnviroScreen® Technology, this hydrating, antioxidant-rich mineral protector features a pearlescent illuminating glow to deliver a healthy, lit-from-within look. Comes in three shades – bronze (suitable for darker skin), glow and classic.
One of the best sunscreen in the market:
- 100% mineral sunscreen based on zinc oxide, chemical-free active ingredients.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50/PA+++ with water/sweat resistance (40 mins).
- One of the best sunscreens in the market.
- Hydrating and antioxidant-rich, with a non-greasy finish.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, oil-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free, reef-safe
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
Key ingredients that makes a difference:
- Iron oxides: Most commonly used as cosmetic colorants, these micronized pigments also help protect skin from damage and photoaging caused by blue (HEV) light.
- Pearlescent pigments: Provide luminosity for a healthy, lit-from-within look.
- Lipochroman®: A powerful antioxidant that helps prevent skin aging due to pollution and other environmental aggressors. Lipochroman® is a registered trademark of Lipotec, S.A.
- Bisabolol: A soothing agent derived from chamomile oil that helps to calm and condition the skin.
- Vital ET™: This bio-available form of vitamin E provides antioxidant support while helping soothe redness related to environmental, bacterial, and mechanical factors. It is also shown to help calm skin both prior to and following UV exposure. Vital ET™ is a trademark of Ashland Global Holdings.
- Phytomoist: Provides 4x the hydration of hyaluronic acid to improve overall suppleness of skin.
- Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, it helps soothe skin, aid the skin barrier and balance sebum production.
- Infraguard: This combination of tara tannins (a powerful antioxidant) and organic sunflower sprouts helps to protect skin against the aging effects of infrared radiation (IR).
How to use:
- Shake well before each use! Separation may occur and is natural.
- Mix in or layer with moisturizer, treatment or cosmetic products, or wear alone for Total Protection with a natural glow every day. If mixing with a non-SPF product, be sure to still use a nickel-sized amount of Face Shield for complete protection.
- Reapply every 2 hours for continued protection.
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12%.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Tridecyl Salicylate, Mica, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Niacinamide, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsesquioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Glycerin, Betaine, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Isoceteth-10, Silica, Capryl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide CI 77891.
Note: This product contains Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3. If you have a known allergy to Niacinamide, or suspect you may be allergic, please perform a patch test on the forearm or neck area before using this product.
Ingredients correct at the time of publishing on the website. Always check product packaging.
There are no reviews yet.