Ceramide based moisturizer for proper hydration and protecting the skin barrier.
- Ultra-lightweight night cream and morning cream with broad spectrum protection.
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture.
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin.
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested, oil-free and fragrance-free.
- Developed with dermatologists.
How to use:
- Unlock the moisturizer’s pump for first-time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Active ingredients: Homosalate (10%), Meradimate (5%), Octinoxate (5%), Octocrylene (2%), Zinc Oxide (6.3%)
Inactive ingredients: Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, BHT, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum
Note: Ingredients correct at the time of publishing on the website. Always check product packaging.
Find other products with ceramides.
There are no reviews yet.