A unique technological achievement combining extreme fluidity with a dry touch finish and very high protection. With an association of UVA/UVB filters Photoderm MAX Aquafluide offers optimised protection against the harmful effects of UV rays (sunburn, sun allergies, etc.) combined with an internal biological protection : the Cellular Bioprotection™patent. This patent activates the natural defences, protects cells and prevents premature skin ageing.
- Offers a very high UVA/UVB anti-shine protection
- Pleasant and easy application thanks to a fluid texture as light as water
- Oil-free formula – non-greasy texture.
- Synergetic combination of 3 powders that gives a mattifying dry touch finish.
- Ideal for all skin types, even combination to oily skin, sensitive skin or intolerant to all types of sunlight, very fair skin with freckles, skin exposed to maximum sunlight
- Good skin tolerance – Non comedogenic – Unfragranced – Water resistant
Apply evenly and generously before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection). Apply several times a day during periods of sun exposure. Reapply frequently before and after swimming, friction or sport.
Aqua/water/eau, dicaprylyl carbonate, octocrylene, methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol [nano], butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, glycerin, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, polymethylsilsesquioxane, methylpropanediol, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, c20-22 alkyl phosphate, c20-22 alcohols, decyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate citrate, pentylene glycol, microcrystalline cellulose, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, xanthan gum, mannitol, xylitol, sodium hydroxide, cellulose gum, rhamnose, propylene glycol, citric acid, ectoin, tocopherol. [bi 642].
Note: The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.